BUY ECSTASY ONLINE buy MDMA Online. 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, commonly known as ecstasy, is a psychoactive drug primarily used as a recreational drug.
The desired effects include change sensations and increased energy, empathy, and pleasure. Formula: C11H15NO2 The onset of action: 30–45 minutes (by mouth) time of action: 4–6 hours.
What is Ecstasy?
Buy Ecstasy Online (MDMA, 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is a false, psychoactive drug chemically similar to the stimulant methamphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline.
It is an illegal drug that acts as both a stimulant and psychedelic, producing an energy effect, as well as warp in time and perception and enhanced enjoyment from connected experiences.
Its primary effects are in the brain on nerves that use the chemicals to communicate with other brain cell.
The tonic system plays an important role in regulating mood, aggression, sexual activity, sleep, and sensitivity to pain.
See also: MDMA
Health Hazards of Ecstasy Use
Buy ecstasy online. For some people, this illicit drug can be addictive.
A survey of young adult and adolescent users found that 43% met the accepted medical criteria for dependence, as evidenced by continued use despite knowledge of physical or mental harm, withdrawal effects, and tolerance (or diminished response), and 34% met the criteria for drug abuse.
Almost 60% of people who use ecstasy report withdrawal signs, including:
- loss of appetite
- depressed feelings
- trouble concentrating.
Research in animals indicates that this drug, also referred to as MDMA or Molly, is nerve; whether or not this is also true in humans is under investigation.
It’s effect on cognition and memory is a concern. The drug can also be lethal on rare occasions.
Effects of Ecstasy Use
Buy ecstasy online. long-term users of ecstasy perform more poorly than non-users on certain types of mental or memory tasks.
Some of these effects may be due to the use of other drugs in combination with ecstasy, among other factors.
Research indicates heavy ecstasy use may cause constant memory problems in humans, although studies are vary.
- In high doses, ecstasy can hinder with the body’s ability to control temperature. On rare but unpredictable occasions, this can lead to a sharp increase in body temperature resulting in liver, kidney, system failure, and death.
- Because it can interfere with its own breakdown within the body, potentially harmful levels can be reached by repeated drug use within short periods.
- Users face many of the same risks as users of other stimulants such as cocaine and amphetamines. These include increases in heart rate and blood pressure, a special risk for people with circulatory problems or heart disease, and other symptoms such as muscle tension, reflex teeth clenching, nausea, blurred vision, faintness, and chills or sweating.
- Psychological effects can include confusion, depression, sleep problems, drug craving, and serious anxiety. These problems can occur during days or weeks after taking ecstasy.
- Research in animals links ecstasy exposure to long-term damage in nerve that are involved in mood, thinking, and judgment.
- A study in ape showed that exposure to the compound for only 4 days caused damage to the nerve terminals that was evident 6 to 7 years later.
- While similar neurotoxicity has not been definitively shown in humans, the wealth of animal research on damaging properties suggests that the chemical is not a safe drug for human consumption.
Hidden Risks and pollutant:
- Other drugs chemically similar to ecstasy, such as MDA (methylenedioxyamphetamine, the parent drug of ecstasy) and PMA (Para methoxyamphetamine, link with fatalities in the U.S. and Australia) are sometimes sold as ecstasy.
- These drugs can be neurotoxic or create additional health risks to the user.
- Ecstasy tablets may be further contaminated with other substances in addition to MDMA, such as: ephedrine (a stimulant); (DXM, a cough suppressant that has PCP-like effects at high doses); ketamine (an anesthetic used mostly by doctors that also has PCP-like effects); caffeine; cocaine; and methamphetamine.
- While the use of this agent by itself or with one or more of these drugs may be naturally dangerous, users might also unknowingly combine them with substances such as marijuana and alcohol, putting themselves at further physical risk.
Buy ecstasy online /Medical Uses for Ecstasy (MDMA)
A small study published in The Lancet Psychiatry looked at the use of MDMA in patients suffering from stress disorder (PTSD).
Researchers gave three different doses of MDMA to 22 veterans, three firefighters and one police officer with PTSD.
Among the participants, 23% had used ecstasy before. MDMA use was also combined with ego sessions.
Buy ecstasy online
A month after the second session, a greater percentage in the high-dose groups no longer met medical criteria for PTSD, compared with the low-dose group.
After one year, 16 of the 26 participants (62%) no longer suffered from PTSD, but two had received a new diagnosis of PTSD.
In addition, 12 patients were also taking additional mental medications.
Side effects occurred with all doses, and included: anxiety, headache, fatigue, muscle tension, difficulty sleeping (insomnia), and deadliest thoughts.
However, not all experts were convinced. Long-term safety could not be guaranteed with this small group, and there is a risk of addiction and suicide in a population already at risk for these serious outcomes.
Researchers note larger phase 3 studies should be completed, but those with PSTD should NOT use MDMA on their own to try to replicate these results.